Reach truck / Order-picker operatorCity(s): Richmond, BC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
This position is for our Richmond, BC warehouse.
Salary of : 21.75 per hour
Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday **Possibility of working overtime $$$**
The Reach Truck / Order Picker Operator is responsible for moving and loading tires in the warehouse with the help of lifting equipment.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market $$$;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program $$$;
- Reimbursement program for work clothes and safety shoes;
- We provide safety equipment;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- Training (forklift);
- For those who like to travel, we offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Preparation of orders with the help of lifting equipment;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Enter products into the inventory using a scanner;
- Operate lifting equipment.
It is essential to:
- Possess a minimal experience for the operation of stand-up lifting equipment (forklift);
- Be in good physical condition;
- Have the desire to feel accomplished each day and have fun at work!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.