Human Resources TechnicianCity(s): Montreal, QC
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Human Resources Technician's main responsibilities are to support the Warehouse Managers of Quebec and the Maritimes in their recruitment activities through the coordination of several human resources spheres. Taking advantage of the opportunity to make his or her first steps in the field, he or she collaborates with various internal and external clients in terms of hiring, welcoming and integrating, time management and the various services provided by the human resources team. Organized and rigorous, he/she ensures the follow-up of various human resources files.
- Assist warehouse managers in the hiring and reception process and integration of their employees;
- Perform reference checks and background checks;
- Manage the "Kronos" time management system, answer users' questions and provide the necessary help and tools for their proper use;
- Coordinate the termination of employees' employment with the various departments involved;
- Support the HR Advisor with respect to insurance, RRSPs and any benefits arising from the company's human resources programs;
- Represent the company at certain events (career days, job fairs, etc.);
- Participate in various human resources projects.
- Passionate about human resources: As a young graduate in human resources or industrial relations, you have a keen interest in the field. Through your internships, courses, projects and school involvement, you have acquired a good knowledge of the various human resources concepts;
- Collaborative: With a true team spirit, you foster collaboration with your colleagues to facilitate learning. You know how to build relationships with your internal and external clients and become a trusted business partner whose advice is greatly appreciated;
- Organization: You are an expert in priority and stress management, despite fixed and tight deadlines. Your rigour and constant monitoring allow you to ensure that your tasks and projects are carried out within the planned deadlines;
- IT expertise: You are very comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite;
- Initiative: You are resourceful, active and autonomous. Curious, you are on the lookout for best practices and every opportunity is good to put your creativity into action;
- Communication skills: Bilingual, you have a strong interest in words and languages and are very creative when it comes to writing an oral or written message to an audience in both French and English;
- And a must... you have a great sense of humour!
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.