Reach Truck (Forklift) /Order Picker OperatorCity(s): Concord, ON
Warehouses: Forklift operator
Published: January 30, 2023
Type: Full time and temporary
Positions to fulfill: 2
Salary of: $21.32/hr
The Reach Truck/Order Picker Operator is responsible for moving the tires through the warehouse, either manually or with the help of lifting equipment and for loading/unloading the delivery vehicles.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Load and unload delivery trucks;
- Move products to locations in the warehouse using lifting equipment;
- Enter the products in the inventory using a radiofrequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting appliances;
- Operate specialized lifting equipment;
- Prepare delivery vehicles based on work orders;
- Carry out the entry of items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- Enter the items into the computerized warehouse management system;
- All other related tasks.
- Have experience in the operation of stand-up lifting equipment and being able to operate a reach truck in a competent manner;
- Hold a certificate of qualification attesting to training in the safe operation of lifting equipment (Reach truck and Order Picker);
- Certificate for Fall arrest training;
- Be autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Able to lift loads up to 60 lbs;
- Be constantly oriented towards customer needs and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Respect and a sense of humour;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiative.
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.