DriverCity(s): Mississauga, ON
Warehouses: Driver-deliverer / Delivery helper
Published: May 16, 2022
Type: Full time
Position to fulfill: 1
The Delivery Driver is responsible for loading the delivery vehicle and delivering the goods directly to the company's customers within the specified time.
Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday, working Saturdays on a by-weekly rotation.
Why work at Groupe Touchette:
- Very competitive salary on the market $$$;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Flexible insurance, group RRSP, and telemedicine for permanent positions;
- Internal referral program $$$;
- Reimbursement program for work clothes and safety shoes;
- Dynamic team and friendly atmosphere;
- Numerous opportunities for growth;
- We offer the possibility of being transferred to all our warehouses across Canada.
What you will do during your days:
- Load delivery trucks;
- Drive the vehicle to the customer's location and unload the shipped units within the prescribed time;
- Complete shipping documents with customers to verify accuracy of delivery;
- Return to the warehouse with goods returned by customers and payments.
It is essential to:
- Possess a valid G driver's license with a clean driving record;
- Be in good physical condition;
- Have the desire to feel accomplished each day and have fun at work!
Who we are
Groupe Touchette is the largest Canadian-owned tire distributor. The company started out in 1979 with its very first mechanical workshop and today, with over 600 employees, the company operates over 30 distribution centers from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia to Vancouver, British Columbia, as well as numerous retail service centers.
COME MEET US, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities law, accommodation is available upon request during the recruitment process."
***Due to rental and insurance policy, you must be at least 25 years old***
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: 19.00 per hour
- Quebec company of national scope;
- Opportunity for growth in an expanding company;
- Work environment stimulated by innovation;
- Full range of social benefits*;
- Group RRSP*;
- Flexible hours and teleworking (depending on the position);
- Competitive salaries;
- Sick days*.
*Some conditions apply.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.