Chauffeur (Stockage) - ReginaVille(s) : Regina, SK
Entrepôts : Livreur-chauffeur / Aide-livreur
Parution : 27 mars 2023
Type : Temps plein et temporaire
Poste à pourvoir : 1
The warehouse employee is responsible for supporting shipping and receiving operations, moving tires around the warehouse, loading/unloading the delivery vehicle and delivering the goods directly to the company's customers on time.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Move products to warehouse locations using lifting equipment;
- Enter products into the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting devices;
- Provide shipping and receiving support as required;
- Prepare delivery vehicles in accordance with work orders;
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vans;
- Plan the itinerary and schedule of customer visits in accordance with the dispatcher's instructions;
- Complete the driver's diary appropriately each day and before and after each customer visit;
- Load delivery vans and ensure that the quantity on the vehicle matches the quantity verified
- Carry out an inspection of the delivery vehicle before departure to detect any anomaly;
- Drive the vehicle to the customer's location and unload the shipped units within the prescribed time;
- Complete shipping documents with customers to verify the accuracy of delivery;
- Report to the dispatcher or warehouse manager all accidents and incidents involving the company's drivers or equipment;
- Promptly report any delays in deliveries due to breakdowns, weather, traffic conditions or any other emergency, as well as in the event of irregularities in the collection or delivery of goods;
- Support, if necessary, the receipt of goods and the preparation of delivery vehicles;
- Provide housekeeping;
- Any other related tasks.
- Customer service oriented;
- Be able to regularly lift heavy loads (80 pounds or more) on a daily basis;
- Be able to drive a vehicle for approximately 8 hours;
- Possess a valid Class 5 driver's license and have an impeccable driving record;
- Be able to read and speak the mother tongue of the region;
- Be autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Constantly listening to customer needs and showing great attention to detail;
- Have respect and a sense of humor;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiatives.
"In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, accommodations are available upon request during the recruitment process.
- Compagnie québécoise d’envergure nationale;
- Possibilité de grandir dans une entreprise en pleine croissance;
- Environnement de travail stimulé par l'innovation;
- Gammes complètes d’avantages sociaux*;
- REER collectif*;
- Horaire flexible et télétravail (selon les postes);
- Salaires compétitifs;
- Journées de maladies*.
*Certaines conditions s’appliquent.
Soumettre votre candidature
Les champs identifiés par un astérisque (*) sont obligatoires.