Chauffeur (Lake Country)Ville(s) : Lake Country, BC
Entrepôts : Livreur-chauffeur / Aide-livreur
Parution : 20 juillet 2023
Type : Temps plein
Poste à pourvoir : 1
Salary from: $20.35/hour
The Warehouse Worker/Warehouse Employee is responsible for providing support to shipping/receiving operations, moving tires around the warehouse, loading/unloading the delivery vehicle and delivering goods directly to the company's customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure the reception of tires;
- Move products to warehouse locations using lifting devices;
- Enter products into the inventory using a radio frequency gun;
- Inspect and report any anomalies on lifting equipment;
- Provide shipping and receiving support as required;
- Prepare delivery vehicles according to work orders;
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vans;
- Plan the itinerary and schedule of customer visits in accordance with the dispatcher's instructions;
- Complete the driver's diary appropriately each day and before and after each visit to the customer;
- Load delivery vans and ensure that the quantity on the vehicle matches the verified quantity;
- Perform a pre-departure inspection of the delivery vehicle to detect any anomaly;
- Drive the vehicle to the customer's location and unload the shipped units within the prescribed time;
- Complete shipping documents with customers to verify the accuracy of delivery;
- Return to the warehouse with merchandise returned by customers, as well as with cash when the customer chooses cash on delivery;
- Report to the dispatcher or warehouse manager all accidents and incidents involving the company's drivers or equipment;
- Promptly report any delay in deliveries due to breakdowns, weather conditions, traffic conditions or any other emergency, as well as in the event of irregularities in the collection or delivery of goods;
- Provide support, if necessary, for the reception of incoming goods and the preparation of delivery vehicles;
- Any other related tasks.
- Customer service oriented;
- Be able to regularly lift heavy loads (60 pounds or more) on a daily basis;
- Be able to drive a vehicle for long hours;
- Possess a valid Class 5 driver's licence and have an impeccable driving record;
- Be able to read and speak the native language of the region;
- Be autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be constantly oriented to client needs and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Have respect and a sense of humour;
- Agree to work in an environment where health and safety are essential and a priority;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Be reliable, rigorous and able to take initiatives.
- Compagnie québécoise d’envergure nationale;
- Possibilité de grandir dans une entreprise en pleine croissance;
- Environnement de travail stimulé par l'innovation;
- Gammes complètes d’avantages sociaux*;
- REER collectif*;
- Horaire flexible et télétravail (selon les postes);
- Salaires compétitifs;
- Journées de maladies*.
*Certaines conditions s’appliquent.
Soumettre votre candidature
Les champs identifiés par un astérisque (*) sont obligatoires.