Superviseur(e) d’entrepôt (Richmond)Ville(s) : Richmond, CB
Parution : 19 septembre 2023
Type : Temps plein
Poste à pourvoir : 1
** Starting salary between $55,000 and $60,000 depending on work experience **
The primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor are to provide leadership to an excellent team, coordinate and plan the day-to-day operations as well as the human and material resources required for the operation of warehousing activities. He/she ensures the implementation and maintenance of occupational health and safety policies and the achievement of high standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and motivate the employees of the afternoon shift and the warehouse administrator.
- Walk the floor between shipping and receiving to ensure personnel are performing their duties correctly.
- Ensure that all night shift duties have been performed with integrity.
- Work with the Director of Operations to achieve business goals.
- Ensure that the warehouse is organized and clean and that all products are stored, to ensure optimal efficiency throughout the day.
- Ensure that all open orders are prepared.
- Ensure the implementation of the standard incoming procedure for all products in the assigned branch.
- Responsible for the implementation of the cycle counting SOP within the assigned branch
- Complete all documentation, including invoices, credits, LTL manifests, etc.
- Scan PODs in Rack 2 Flyer
- Ensure that the afternoon shift staff are working in an organized, efficient, productive, and safe manner.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to other employees on the afternoon shift.
- Maintain up-to-date shipping and receiving records
- Enforce the company's health and safety policy
- Ensure the building is secure at the end of the shift.
- Provide a complete report of completed tasks to the Operations Manager, if required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
The experience that best prepares you:
- Experience in managing, supervising and training others is mandatory.
- Previous experience in operations, with responsibilities in warehousing and transportation.
- More than 5 years of experience in the field of tires, automotive or retail.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based computer programs
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different functions and levels of the organization
- Compagnie québécoise d’envergure nationale;
- Possibilité de grandir dans une entreprise en pleine croissance;
- Environnement de travail stimulé par l'innovation;
- Gammes complètes d’avantages sociaux*;
- REER collectif*;
- Horaire flexible et télétravail (selon les postes);
- Salaires compétitifs;
- Journées de maladies*.
*Certaines conditions s’appliquent.
Soumettre votre candidature
Les champs identifiés par un astérisque (*) sont obligatoires.